QA Engineer (senior / middle / junior++)
Опыт работы от 2 лет
Образование не имеет значения
Our company develops AI-based software for various areas of human activity, such as industry, transport, logistics, tourism, as well as separate hardware solutions. It can be desktop, web and mobile development.
We are looking for self-motivated experienced QA engineer who will perform a variety of quality engineering tasks to ensure that software products meet quality standards and end-user requirements.
- Review requirements and specifications for testability;
- Plan, design and execute tests of features;
- Create and execute test cases to increase effectiveness in the daily work and assure quality of the product;
- Provide feedback on the readiness of a product for general release: test reports, check-lists
- Communication with project team
- Understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- Experience with JIRA/TFS;
- Experience in building and maintaining SQL ( MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) ;
- Knowledge of Mobile specific testing;
- Experience in writing a test case, test execution and reporting;
- Experience with QA Methodologies (Functional, Regression, Performance, Security, Stress, Usability ...);
- Attention to details, analytical skills, responsibility;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English (B1+);
- Knowledge of C#/.Net, WPF;
- Understanding of approaches to automating testing, possibility develop tests on C#/Python/Java;
- Experience in TDD, Unit testing;
- Experience with version control systems like Git;
What we offer:
- Training opportunity;
- The possibility of rapid professional growth - it all depends on your ambitions and perseverance;
- Using Agile methodology;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Employment in accordance with labor law;
- Decent pay.
We look forward to your suggestions and resume (CV)!